Cold Store panel
Cold Store Panel
Manufacture according to EN 14509 Standards Panels
The Main Advantage Of Icon’s Panels Is Their Higher Durability,
Airtightness And Thermal Insulation Comparing To Other Sandwich Panels.
High-class joint tightness was achieved by using special profle connections &
sealant with minimal engineering tolerances during the manufacturing process such as:-
- (3 -1 mm.) gap to prevent thermal expansion effects, (steel bow – foam cracks).
- Double Tongue & groove joint to facilitate assembly and provide the best thermal insulation & joint tightness.
- Foam contact surface to guarantee the continous thermal insulation between panels.
- Facing profiling ensures uniform facade appearance
|U Value (w/m k)2 Heat Transmission||0.21|
|Weight per m 2 (uper and lower steel: 0.50mm) (kg\m2 )||12.40|
|Width (mm)||1000 – 1150|
|Maximum Length (mt)||14000 (depending on transportation conditions)|
|External Facing steel Thickness (mm)||(0.4 – 0.5 – 0.7)|
|Internal Facing steel Thickness (mm)||(0.4 – 0.5 – 0.7)|
|Zinc Coating||G 180 – 60 gm/m2|
|Front Face Coats (Microns)||25 microns nominal (20 microns of polyester paint5+ microns of primer).|
|Back Face Coats||7 microns of primer|
|Reaction to Fire||PIR||– BS2d0 as per EN1-13501
– B1 as per DIN 4102
– Class 1 as per BS476
– El 30 for thickness 100-80 mm
– El 60 for thickness 200 mm
|PUR||BS3d0 as per EN14509 – EN 13501|