Roof 3 Ribs Panel
Manufacture according to EN 14509 Standards Panels
The Main Advantage Of Icon’s Panels Is Their Higher Durability,
Airtightness And Thermal Insulation Comparing To Other Sandwich Panels.
High-class joint tightness was achieved by using special profle connections &
sealant with minimal engineering tolerances during the manufacturing process such as:-
- Decompression zone protects against water penetration due to the capillary property.
- Additional decompression zone (extra gutter) to evacuate eventual water that may come above due to strong wind.
- Continuous foamed sealing tape to prevent dust penetration.
- (1- 3 mm.) gap to prevent thermal expansion effects, (steel bow – foam cracks).
- Panel’s external and internal steel are covered with polyethylene flm to protect the sandwich panels from scratches during transportation and installation.
|U Value (w/m k)2 Heat Transmission||0.51|
|Weight per m 2 (uper and lower steel: 0.50mm) (kg\m2 )||10.58|
|Maximum Length (mt)||14000 (depending on transportation conditions)|
|External Facing steel Thickness (mm)||(0.4 – 0.5 – 0.7)|
|Internal Facing steel Thickness (mm)||(0.3 – 0.4 – 0.5 – 0.7)|
|Zinc Coating||G 180 – 60 gm/m2|
|Front Face Coats (Microns)||25 microns nominal (20 microns of polyester paint5+ microns of primer).|
|Back Face Coats||7 microns of primer|
|Reaction to Fire||PIR||– BS2d0 as per EN1-13501
– B1 as per DIN 4102
– Class 1 as per BS476
– El 30 for thickness 100-80 mm
|PUR||BS3d0 as per EN14509 – EN 13501|