Small Details, Big difference
The main advantage of Icon’s Panels is their higher durability, airtightness and thermal insulation comparing to other sandwich panels.
High-class joint tightness was achieved by using special profile connections & sealant with minimal engineering tolerances during the manufacturing process such as:-
- Decompression zone protects against water penetration due to the capillary property.
- Additional decompression zone (extra gutter) to evacuate eventual water that may come above due to strong wind.
- Continuous foamed sealing tape to prevent dust penetration.
- (1- 3 mm.) gap to prevent thermal expansion effects, (steel bow – foam cracks).
- Panel’s external and internal steel are covered with polyethylene film to protect the sandwich panels from scratches during transportation and -installation.
- Tongue & groove joint to facilitate assembly and provide the best thermal insulation & joint tightness.
- Auxiliary groove allows the precise assembly.
- Concealed panel fixings ensure aesthetic façade appearance.
- Longitudinal Over lab for roof panels with removable tab to remove the foam easily & protects the panel during transportation.